Customer Service Representative/Collections
Collection representatives will service a wide range of accounts in our high volume call center.
- Contact defaulted consumers via telephone and collect the balance owed
- Adhere to all applicable state and federal laws including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Find creative solutions to secure repayment by suggesting money sources and applicable repayment programs
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be firm and professional at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Must have reliable transportation and a flexible schedule
- General computer familiarity including typing
- Good mathematical knowledge and the ability to use a calculator
Compensation and Benefits
- An hourly base pay plus unlimited monthly commission
- First year earnings potential of $40-50K
- Overtime, paid time off and holiday pay
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, life and 401K
- Periodic contests, bonuses and a referral program
- Business casual attire
- Extensive, paid training to teach you about the industry and provide you with all of the necessary tools to succeed
Collection Jobs: Online Application (click to apply): Please fill out application in its entirety.
Non- Collection Jobs: Online Application (click to apply): Please fill out application in its entirety.